All tickets and parking for Tennessee Athletics events will be digital and can be accessed through a mobile device to improve security, reduce the risk of ticket fraud and offer added convenience. Fans also enjoy the flexibility of being able to immediately transfer tickets or parking to friends or family members. Step-by-step instructions, recommendations and frequently asked questions are shared below.
The All Vols Account Manager provides a convenient, simple, and secure way for fans to manage tickets and parking free of charge! Using the All Vols Account Manager, fans can:
- View tickets or parking on a mobile device
- Transfer tickets or parking to friends and family
- Sell tickets through the Tennessee TicketExchange
- Update account information
The easiest way to manage tickets or parking is through the Official Tennessee Athletics app! Download the app now on the App Store and Google Play.
A mobile device is the ticket on gameday! Fans should add tickets and parking to Apple Wallet or Google Pay account before leaving home to avoid relying on WiFi connectivity on or near campus. Ensure that the mobile device has a good charge, and turn the screen brightness to its highest level prior to scanning at the gate or parking lot. Print at Home PDF tickets are no longer issued or accepted for entry at any Tennessee Athletics venues.
For fans who do not know their password or are logging into the All Vols Account Manager for the first time, click on “Forgot Password?”
Have questions? Feel free to call (M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.ET) or [email protected]
TICKET MANAGEMENT FEATURES
Accessing an All Vols Account:
To access an account, launch the official Tennessee Athletics mobile app. Under the menu bar (top left corner), tap “My Tickets.”
Fans can also visit an All Vols Account on a mobile device or desktop web browser.
Viewing Mobile Tickets:
Once logged in on a mobile device, select an event to view.
- 1. Tap VIEW BARCODE on the individual ticket to display the barcode before arriving at the venue. Swipe to view additional tickets.
- 2. Add each ticket to Apple Wallet or Google Pay. This allows for easier mobile entry into the venue. PLEASE NOTE: SCREENSHOTS OF TICKETS WILL NOT SCAN AT THE GATE AND WILL NOT ALLOW ENTRY!
- 3. All valid digital tickets will display a moving barcode OR a hold near reader (tap-n-go) icon.
*Be sure to turn the screen brightness to its highest setting when scanning a ticket.
Once logged in on the mobile device or desktop web browser, select an event to transfer.
- 1. Select TRANSFER.
- 2. Select the seats to transfer and then tap “Transfer To.”
- 3. Select a recipient from the mobile phones contact list or manually enter a recipient.
- 4. Enter the contact information for the individual to send the tickets to and click “Transfer.” Through the Tennessee Athletics app, fans can choose to transfer tickets via email or text message. The transfer recipient will receive an email or text message instructing them to accept the ticket offer. If they do not already have an All Vols account, they will need to create one to accept the ticket offer.
Please Note: Not all tickets are eligible for transfer. If not, the TRANSFER button will not be displayed.
Once logged in on the mobile device or desktop web browser, select the event to sell.
- 1. Select SELL.
- 2. Select each seat to post for sale.
- 3. Enter the per-ticket selling price and then tap “Continue.”
- 4. Choose whether to receive the payment as a deposit into a bank account or used for seller credit toward an All Vols Account.
- 5. Continue through the prompts and confirm the listing.
Note: Not all tickets are eligible for resale. If not, the SELL button will not be displayed.
Parking Pass Info:
More information on digital parking passes coming soon.
Before arriving at the venue to access the event, here are some tips to help expedite gameday entry:
- Access tickets through the Tennessee Athletics app or an All Vols Account Manager account at least 48 hours prior to the event.
- Add tickets to Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Make sure the mobile phone is fully charged.
- Have the ticket displayed and ready to be scanned before entering the venue. It is recommended that fans send each guest their own individual ticket if the party is arriving separately. If there are multiple tickets on an account for the group, swipe left on the barcode after scanning to access the additional tickets.
- Reference the seat location on the ticket to access a seat(s).
- Turn the screen brightness to its highest level for easier scanning.
Don’t let your gameday experience end at the gate! Below are some helpful hints to protect you and your tickets:
Cover The Barcodes
Prevent ticket fraud by always covering the barcodes when sharing pictures of tickets on social media!
Authorized Ticket Sellers
The only authorized sources for tickets to Tennessee Athletics events are:
- Tennessee Athletics Ticket Office
- The venue box office where the athletic event is taking place
Please be aware that tickets purchased from other resale marketplaces (including StubHub, Vivid Seats, Craigslist, eBay and ticket brokers) are not guaranteed as valid for entry into the venue.
Fans purchasing tickets from unauthorized sources (including StubHub, Vivid Seats, Craigslist, eBay and ticket brokers) assume the risk that tickets purchased are counterfeit or the barcodes have been invalidated. Any fan attempting to enter an event with counterfeit or invalid barcodes will be denied entry.
What is digital ticketing?
Digital tickets allows fans to use a mobile device as a game ticket. Fans will gain admission into the venue via a unique QR code, which will be scanned directly from a mobile device. For the easiest entry into the venue, fans should download the Tennessee Athletics app from the App Store (iPhone) and Google Play (Android).
Can I have multiple tickets on the same mobile device?
Yes. Fans can view all of their tickets by swiping left or right from a mobile device. We highly encourage fans transfer a ticket to each member of their party to allow for the easiest entry and access throughout the venue.
Can I print my ticket from home?
No. With digital tickets, all tickets are fully digital and only accessible on a mobile device. PDF tickets have been discontinued and will no longer be accepted at any Tennessee Athletics venue so as to further combat fraud and counterfeiting commonly associated with PDF tickets. As a reminder, a mobile device is the ticket.
What if I don’t have a smartphone?
Fans can contact the Tennessee Athletic Ticket Office or a Tennessee ticket sales representative at 865-656-1200, and they will work with them to determine the best way to get into the game.
When should I view my ticket?
It is recommended to view and add tickets to the mobile device’s digital wallet at least 48 hours before the event.
What if my guest(s) and I are arriving to the venue at different times?
If arriving at different times, the ticketholder will need to transfer a ticket to each member of a party. This will allow the ticketholder and guest(s) to arrive at the venue at their own convenience. Once the ticket transfer offer has been sent to the guest(s), the guest(s) will receive an email instructing them to accept the tickets. If they do not already have an All Vols account, they can easily create an account to accept the ticket offer. Once guests have accepted the transfer offer, they should download the Tennessee Athletics app to view the tickets.
What if my phone battery dies on gameday?
Fans will need to visit the ticket office at the venue on gameday and will be required to show a valid photo ID for the name on the ticket account. CLICK HERE to view gameday ticket office hours for each venue.
What if I don’t have WI-FI Connectivity on gameday?
Before arriving at the game, download your tickets to Apple Wallet or Google Pay. Once the tickets are downloaded, connectivity or Wi-Fi is not required to access tickets and/or parking.
Does the person I transfer tickets to need an All Vols Account?
Ultimately, yes. If they do not already have one, they will create one in the acceptance process.
What if I send the tickets (link) to the wrong person? Can I recall the tickets?
Yes. Fans can reclaim the tickets as long as they haven’t already been accepted by the recipient.
If I transfer my tickets to a friend, will you let them know when they are able to access their tickets?
Yes, by transferring tickets or parking through an online All Vols account, it allows us to email the guest(s) directly, letting them know when tickets can be accessed, as well as any other important gameday information.
Can I transfer tickets to someone after the event has started?
Yes, tickets may be transferred up to one hour after the event’s start time.
If I purchased my tickets from Ticketmaster, can I still access them through the Tennessee Athletics app?
Yes, fans will be able to access tickets for scanning via the Tennessee Athletics App by clicking on the Ticketmaster option when logging in. However, fans will not be able to manage tickets. Managing tickets will need to take place via the Ticketmaster mobile app.
Will a screenshot, photocopy or picture of a ticket be permitted for entry?
No, a digital ticket must be provided either within the official Tennessee Athletics App, an All Vols Account on a mobile device or within a mobile device’s digital wallet to gain entry. Photocopies, screen shots, scans and/or pictures of hard tickets will not be permitted for entry.
What about parking passes?
As a convenience, parking passes are digital as well. Upon accessing an account via the Tennessee Athletics app or All Vols.com/MyAccount, parking passes will display with tickets. Just like tickets, add a parking pass to Apple Wallet or Google Pay account before arriving on gameday. Then have the mobile device ready to display the pass to the parking attendant upon arrival.
If I would like further help understanding managing tickets, who do I contact?
For any questions, please contact the Tennessee Athletic Ticket Office at [email protected] or 1-800-332-VOLS.