Some new opportunities have become available within the Academy at Watford Football Club.
We are looking to recruit a number of football coaches, that can demonstrate the ability to design, deliver and review coaching sessions in line with our curriculum for Academy players.
We are looking for coaches for the age groups U9-12s and U13-16s. You may be required to coach evenings and weekends, as well as be expected to attend and contribute to regular Continuous Professional Development (CPD) events that take place throughout the season.
The successful candidates will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, and flexible to the requirements of the role and the business.
Applicants should ideally live local to Watford or the surrounding areas and be a UK resident or non-UK resident with a valid UK work permit, and ideally have experience working within a similar role.
You must have:
- Minimum Level 3 UEFA B Coaching Licence
- FA Youth Award
- Knowledge of the PMA System
- Valid FA Safeguarding Certificate
- Previous experience coaching in an elite sports environment
- Valid FA Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football (EFAiF)
- Full UK driving licence or ability to travel to various locations due to the demands of the role
For the full job advert click HERE.
For the full job profile contact HR Admin at [email protected]
Employer: Watford Football Club
Job Title: Casual Worker – Academy Coach (Foundation Phase U9-12 & Youth Phase U13-16)
Rate Of Pay: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Location: Watford Football Club – Training Ground, London Colney
Type: Casual Worker Agreement
Passport/Visa: Must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing Date: 5pm, August 12 2022
Interview Date: Week commencing August 15 2022
1. Please download and complete an application form located on the club website under the careers section.
2. Please send completed application form, cover letter detailing which age group you would prefer to work with, and why you would be suitable for the role, provide copies of all relevant qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and your CV via email to Adam Balletta, [email protected] or by post to Adam Balletta, Watford Football Club Training Ground, UCL Sports Ground, Bell Lane, London Colney, Hertfordshire, AL2 1BZ.
3. If you require information in regards how to complete the application form please refer to ‘Application Form guidance notes’ which can be found on the club website under the careers section.
4. Please note depending on the role and if shortlisted reference request may be taken up prior to interview.